Wednesday 5 October 2011

Georgetown, Penang

Georgetown is far more populated than I thought it would be. It's like a mini singapore I guess. 

Here are a few more photos from around Georgetown:
The esplanade.

Typical footpath. I'm not sure which came first, the bricks or the trees.

City Hall.
And Fort Cornwallis:
Seri Rambai Cannon

Another cannon! BAM!

An old cannon! waBAM!

KABOOM CANNON!
THREE! THREE CANNONS! AH AH AH!

Looks like little grave stones, I think they were markers of some sort.
This was in the back of the church inside the fort....

Penangs Christian Cemetery. This looked really creepy from the road, so I went and took some photos!:
The path through the cemetery.

Some of the larger graves.

More graves.

Creepy graves.

More creepy graves.

This one was for an infant.

Playing with the film simulation in my editing program
There were three pairs of shoes left near a tree in this cemetery, which was weird... And over one of the graves there were some clothes covering it, new clothes, which was weird again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment